Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dance Class Back in Session

Monday, Sept 16 Ashlyn's dance class started up again for a new year. This year Ashlyn has moved up from the Pre-school class/apprentice to the "big" kid ballet where she will be learning on the bars and be a part of a production, Cinderella, I think. Ashlyn is so excited for this year, to be honest Mom is too. Ash is such a pretty little dancer and I just love watching here learn and be so excited about dance.

Since she is no longer in the pre-school dance she also now has a new leotard and skirt. This is her and her friend Jaylee, they look so grow-up in their new outfits.


These two were taken outside through the window...ignore the reflections :0)


1 comments:

Krissy said...

Ang. I love these dance pictures of the girls! SOOOO CUTE!!! they look way to big!