Friday, November 5, 2010

Don't Fear....

Sir Kyle is here!


Kyle was a knight this year for Halloween. His decision on "what" to be gave Kyle allot of stress and concern...shocking, I know.  First he was going to be a vampire, until he discovered vampires have on a white shirt. "I'm NOT wearing a white shirt, I want to be something else!"  Okay so what? He could not decide, he was getting overwhelmed and said "I guess I'll be nothing". So I pulled up McCalls and Simplicity patters and let him see every idea. He choose the knight and was finally very happy. Plus, knights use swords... you can't go wrong when you get to have a sword.

So in addition to making Ashlyn's costume, this year I got to make Kyle's and I loved it!



CHARGE!



Here are all three of my little monkey's. This was taken after trick-or-treating, it was WAY past Braden's bedtime and he was done!
click to image for a better view

5 comments:

Krissy said...

Ang those are SERIOUSLY SOOO AWESOME!!! you are amazing.

Randy and Shandra said...

Look at you! I am very impressed with the costumes...they look great. The horse shot is adorable!

sarah said...

Gorgeous pics! I wish you could come over for every holiday to take pics of my kids. I feel so bad they are stuck with me taking pics of them I have no ability, I figure if you can see them in the photo that counts right! LOL

Robins Fam said...

LOVE those costumes Angela! Great job!!

Darrington Family said...

You are so talented! I LOVE these pics!!! You know you're going to have to make them every year now. How could you not....they are soooo cute!!! It was so fun hanging out with you the other day! We definitely HAVE to do it again!!!
-Hol