Yes, I am in trouble. I thought I could stop blogging and no one would notice or care. But, I was wrong.
This is Braden today, this is his first time in the high chair. I have been trying to feed him in the Bumbo chair but he doesn't care too much for it and will twist until he is about to fall out. You will notice yesterday he gave himself a nice scratch on his face. Poor guy!
This is Braden today, this is his first time in the high chair. I have been trying to feed him in the Bumbo chair but he doesn't care too much for it and will twist until he is about to fall out. You will notice yesterday he gave himself a nice scratch on his face. Poor guy!

This is Kyle last August. We took the kids for a nice walk in the mountains. Appartently Mom and Dad know nothing, no matter how many times we told Kyle and Ashlyn NOT to run down the hill on lots of loose rocks.... they were going to do it anyway.
Lesson learned!!
I know this is a terrible picture. It was even worse in color. I only and my little camera with me and the arena lights made spots on the picture. BUT, this is Braden's first time being on a horse. I just had to document "the first horse ride".
12-29-2009



4 comments:
Well it's about time!!! I keep watching for you to update since this is the ONLY way I get to see you! Tell Lisa she needs to start one since she changed her phone # and never told me! ;)
Miss you guys! Tell Nate hi.
CUTE baby!
Ang.. I'm so glad your back.. your little boy is so cute. He fits right in with the other two... Hope everything is working out for ya... Miss ya and hope we get to see you soon. If you want to get added to my blog just email me. kdarrington@yahoo.com
I hope you are working on outfits because I'm so excited to photograph your cute little family! Lisa's, too, did you tell her?
Post a Comment