Friday, February 26, 2010

Dreams

Last night I had a very strange dream that took place in a house I have never actually been in or seen in real life but I have been dreaming about it for years. I woke up told Nate how strange it is to dream the same building over and over for years. Which led us to discuss the wonders of why we dream what we dream. A short while later Nate was in showering, Ashlyn came in with a big smile on her face.

Ash: Mom I had a REALLY fun dream!
Me: What did you dream about?
Ash: Unicorns and Ponies and they were playing together.
Me: Oh FUN! What a good dream.

Me: What were they playing? Were they in the Forrest or in a pasture?
Ash: They were just outside playing in gooey mud.

Isn't that cute? I would love to have seen that dream. I just love to hear the way kids think and dream.

1 comments:

Kenna said...

Awhile back I was messing with the layout of my blog and dumped all my links to other peoples' blogs and never got you added back on- hadn't noticed that you'd been blogging!
I have this same kind of thing! I dream all the time that grandparents' house has this secret passage room thing in their basement. It looks the same everytime I dream it only the actual basement doesn't look anything like my grandparents' but in my dream that's where I know I'm at. Dreams are so wierd, huh?
Can't believe how big you little guy is getting and those baking pics of Kyle are adorable!