I cannot believe we are already to this time of year, but we are and last night was Ashlyn's dance recital. I just love going to watch all the little girls dance. Ashlyn was so excited and after because she was feeling very "pretty" she actually posed for me to take her picture. This is an event that happens very rarely and I am so happy when it does.
This year the theme was "Back to School". Ashlyn was tap this year, it is great to help the kids learn the beat. Her class danced to "Big Girl's Don't Cry" and "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah".
I thought this picture turned out kinda cool. This was taken at the rehearsal Thursday night. I was messing around with my Dad's 70-200mm lens and trying to see what I could get with stage lighting, I didn't get much.
By Monday night, the night of the actual recital they had the lights and spot lights figured out and I feel it was tons easier to get a decent picture.
Those pictures are coming. I have to get my computer to cooperate with me long enough to edit them :)


May Stuff
10 years ago



3 comments:
She's beautiful Ang - looks just like you!
I hope all is well with you guys! Me, you and Lisa should get together for lunch next time your down.
Amb
Nice shot! Does your dad have the 2.8 or 4.0? Can't wait to see more.
2.8 Kristen....... Shhhh, don't remind him I have it :)
Ha ha, yeah right! He'll never forget. He is pretty awesome to let me use it when I live 3 hours away.
Post a Comment