Last year after taking Ashlyn to the studio for her dance pictures, I decided I wanted more than the one pose. So I came home and got some really cute ones of her on my own. See this post.
This year I kept wanting to get pictures of her again when I had her all done up and this time it didn't happen until the last minute... literally. After the recital, as the sun is going down, not enough natural light coming in the house. I was going to take her out and hang my black fabric from the playhouse, but it started to sprinkle rain. So I put her on the front porch and hung the fabric on the door. It actually worked out really well. And it only sprinkled for a few minutes and she was able to get some taken in the swing. She was so cute. She kept changing her poses and asking me to do this or that.
Here is the first one edited. More still coming. Just takes time to edit.
Here's another. Doesn't she look too grown up?? After this I am going to have to put pigtales in her hair and give her a giant lolly-pop or something to make her look five again. 
Don't be alarmed...That is glitter in her hair.
I may clone it out, what do you think?

May Stuff
10 years ago



2 comments:
You are an amazing photographer. And you have a gorgeous daughter! Anytime you want to practice/experiment I will let you use Gaige. I really miss you! Let's try to get together soon!
so cute! adorable close ups, its tough to see our babies grow up, isn' it?
Post a Comment