Nate had two truckloads of dirt delivered last Friday so that we can extend and finish our drive way. Right now the dirt is two big piles and the kids are in heaven. Saturday I went to Cal Ranch and found the kids each their own shovel and rake. They have so much fun playing on in the dirt and climbing the hills. Ashlyn uses her rake to make a slide for her and Kyle to go down. Simple dirt sure can provide hours of fun!
May Stuff
10 years ago



11 comments:
I love your garden pictures! I also love that Trace Atkins song- I have been wanting to add it to my playlist but I can't remember the password I used and it won't send me the email???? love it
Kenna
Man, what's up with your blog craziness. A long time with nothing and all of a sudden you have so many posts. Who is taking your pictures because they are great!
oh my, my kids would love that....
again another cute pic. you have quite an eye, must be in the genes. how do you do the little copyright on your pics?
Thanks Brooke. The copy right is a paint brush I made in Photoshop. I would be happy to help you make on sometime. Just let me know.
You've got to love the simple things in life!
We miss you guys!
Tami. I am so happy you found me! I miss you guys too. I hope to come visite this fall.
Your blog is so cute, I need some help on mine! You got to love dirt!
Hey. Sorry I missed you last week. When are you coming down next? We want to do a girls day.
Love your photography! Glad you found our blog to keep in touch :) Do you guys love living in the 'country'? We are thinking seriously about making the move to a little town but who knows. I think it would be blast for the kids to grow up that way...
Such a great picture, your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment