Ashlyn had her Ballet dance recital this weekend. It is bitter sweet. It was so fun watching her perform, but, it is now summer break and she doesn't get to go to dance anymore until it starts back up again this fall. She did a wonderful job. They had two performances, one Friday night and another Saturday afternoon. Ashlyn seemed just alittle more distracted on Saturday which is unfortunate because that is the day that her Daddy, Uncle Bry and Grandma Bonnie were there to watch. And that is the day I remembered the video camera. Oh well.... I am still so proud of her and she had a great time. I had a great spot picked out to record Ashlyn dance but on Saturday she was one spot to the left and when I began recording I could only see her friend Abbey so in her Casey Jr. dance you will see me stop, run to a better spot and begin recording again. Here is Casey Jr.
This is her dance to "Elephant Fly" She is so cute!! Like I said, she was a little spacey today and I really can't figure out why she was opening her mouth? but she had a wonderful time and that is what makes me happy. I just want her to enjoy dancing. I am very certain she loves it.
I did try to take some pictures but it was so dark I really didn't get one decent picture. After they were done dancing and pictures and awards had been given out I took this picture of Ashlyn with her Uncle Bry. Thanks again Uncle Bry for helping Ashlyn have this wonderful opportunity. 
Saturday night after the recital and some yard work I was able to convince Nate to take me and the kids on a date to Twin. We went out to eat dinner at a wonderful Mexican restraunt that Nate has discovered. After dinner we dorve Ashlyn and Kyle to see the new Twin Falls Temple. Ashlyn ask me almost daily when I am going to take her to see it again and so she was very excited to finally see it again. I tried to take some picture with my point and shoot (P&S) camera but they did not work out to well in the dark. We did have a wonderful time and Nate and I are so amazed by the beauty of the temple. I can't wait for it to be opened. I never knew growing up how great I had it to have not just one but several temples so close. Moving to England then Pocatello and now here has really opened my eyes to how good I had it. I will forever be grateful for the temple. 

May Stuff
10 years ago



3 comments:
Angela! I think you just take the most amazing pictures! How much do you charge to do family and individual pictures! And by the way your kids are so adorable! I had fun today! And I've heard about the declo diva blog but i can't find the address on anyone's blog for it! Until next time! :)
Cute pictures! Ashlyn's dance costume is so cute!
I love it! And the pictures are awesome. How fun for her, dancing is the best for little girls, I can't wait for Bryanna to start up!
Post a Comment