Lately anytime Kyle and I are driving somewhere, even on a path he has been on dozens of times (such as going to Walmart) I get asked a dozen times...
"Are we there yet?"
"Are you taking the long cut...or the short cut?"
I don't know about you, but it drives me nuts being asked this over and over.
This weekend we were in Utah. Kyle and I had to run some errands in my Father-in-laws car. He has a hand held GPS in his car. So I set the destination, told Kyle how it works, and then I put him in charge of telling me what "she" said... such as when to turn.
He loved it!!! It kept him from whinning and made the trip a much happier one. It was pretty cute. He noticed the our destination was a black and white flag, so everytime we arrived to the flag he would cheer "yeah, we made it to the flag"
I am thinking having a GPS for Kyle may be how we both stay sane.
![]() |
| camera phone |




1 comments:
Garmin is on sale at Walmart today. You might just need to get one!
You sucker, you were in Utah, and DIDN'T call me?? :)
Post a Comment