Braden
Today marks his official day of being able to do the inch worm crawl. For awhile now he has been getting around by rolling. And, lately I have seen him pulling his knees up to his chest. I have thought it won't be long till he learns the art of moving his arms. I think he was pretty pleased with himself.
This one is really short. I just love it.



3 comments:
OMGoodness, Angela, that is so cute. Can't wait to see it in person. Now Mahri is going to have to chase him down to torture him.
OMG, he is so dang cute!!!
Ang! He is adorable, I can hardly stand it!! I hope that we get to see you soon, so I can kiss his cute little chubby cheeks!
I love the pics of you guys making cookies... love the one with Braden and the spoon, he makes an adorable chef! :)
BTW, your laugh at the end of the last video, makes me miss you girl! :)
I hope you guys have a happy Easter!
Post a Comment