Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Apostle Song

My friend Kate sent this to me last night. It is so cute, I am hoping to teach it to my kids. I wish I could give credit to who made it, but I just don't know. Let me know if you want me to email it to you :)

Pause my music on the right so you can hear this song.

6 comments:

Carl and Tami said...

That is really cool! I would love for you to email it to us: carlandtami@cox.net. Thanks!

It is so good to stay updated with how your family is ~

Silcock Family said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen and I have got to have it will you send it to me?
Kristen@gotaweb.com
I just have to thank you again for helping me with my blog, I love it so much and I appreciate the time you took to make it, you are so sweet! I get a lot of complements on it, thanks again!
Oh yeah, I haven't forgot about putting the 72hr kit stuff on the blog, I promise I'll do it!

sarah said...

I would love for you to send me that, my sister would get a kick out of it. getznelson@yahoo.com
Thanks

Kim said...

thats an awesome song!! makes me wish I had kids to teach it too.

Thanks for the comment! That sloppy joe picture looks tasty. We'll have to give it a try.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that is really cute and funny:)

Darrington Family said...

Hey Ang! I have heard this song before....I'd love to teach it to my kids...would you email it to me? Please. yyellow23@hotmail.com
Thanks, Holly