Monday, April 28, 2008

Recipe Share

Today I thought that I would share another of my favorite recipes on here. This makes some seriously yummy French Dip Sandwiches.

I like to look for recipes and inspiration on the website www.recipezaar.com ..this is recipe# 23232.

I have scrapbooked the recipe onto a fun printable 6x6 recipe card. Just click on the picture to see it in its own page then right-click and save it. Then, if you wish, you can print it.

Sorry there is no picture right now. I will take one next time I make these and share it here.

Note... The original recipe calls for ALLOT of black pepper. I like to cut it back to 1 tsp or 1 1/2 tsp. Also note, I love to use the sirloin roast for this recipe. It is alittle more $$ but so juicey and wonderful.

If you try this, please share with us what you thought.


0 comments: