This was so cute. The other day I while Kyle was taking a nap, Ashlyn and I were out back working on the swingset. Ashlyn was picking weeds and grass, filling a basket and feeding it to the horses. She asked me if she could walk down the fence toward the front of the house where the water troff is. I could see her really good from where I was so I told her it would be okay. The next thing I know Ashlyn is running as fast as she could back toward me and Baxter (the younger horse) was running beside her on his side of the fence. They would get to the end, turn around and run or walk back. It was so darling watching them play together. I wanted to get video of them and I knew if I got down, ran in the house to get the video camera, by the time I would get back I would miss it. So I had my cell phone out there and captured this little bit of video. The quality is very poor but Ashlyn and Baxter are such good friends I am sure I will have another oportunity in the future to get a better quality video.
May Stuff
10 years ago



3 comments:
Oh, how cute is that!! It's like when Casey Hales and us used to race Lawnmovers between the fences, but much, much cuter!
Meg, LOL!!! that is so funny! I forgot about that. Good times
that is sooo adorable!
Post a Comment