So it has offically set in that we are living in the country. This morning a crop dusting plain was flying just feet over our house and dusting the Potato field next door. The kids thought is was so great.
This is my first entry on this new blog. I will post more pictures later.... House pictures... Yipee, we are so excited to be in our new house. The exterior is not complete (brick work) but it is coming along, soon enough we will be installing sprinklers and planting grass.
These were all taken from the deck out back, Don't we live in a beautiful area? These pictures were put on here un-edited..... I will try and edit them later so they are little more pleasant to look at :)



2 comments:
You DO live in the country! Just kidding! That is so cool, most of us never get see anything like that, and you get a bird's eye view!
LOL...I know! I never had seen a crop dusting plane in real life before moving here. Heck, I don't think I had ever seen a potato plant :)
Post a Comment